Today started off very rainy. It didn't look like we would get anything done outside. But a little before noon it cleared up. Good thing because we went from having one arriving camper this week to 4 within a couple of hours.
Kevin was able to get the sites cleaned up and burned a couple of piles of leaves. There are SO many leaves here we can't keep blowing them over the hill! At this point they just keep blowing back so he's gone to plan B... Controlled burns.
I spent the day doing month end reports and trying to get a few more things wrapped up. I was finally able to get the old domain name for the park transferred so we could use it for the website/blog. It should all be working correctly here in a few more hours. Try thebransonviewcampground.com. It should get you to the campground website.
I also uploaded a park map on the website. We had a local graphic artist redraw it so that we could use it in marketing pieces. All the sites are named after local acts here in Branson. We've been in site 20 (easy to get in and out of) and now we're in site 24. We can look out over the city from our patio. In a few weeks we'll be looking out over the lake in North Dakota.
We're busy training Ali and Ron to take over managing the park. We're really trying to make sure that nothing misses a beat with the transition. We've worked really hard to get things organized and running here so it's good to know that we're handing it over to some folks who can keep things going and move further forward.
Tomorrow it's laundry and starting to get things organized to head up the road...