Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yes, it does get hot in North Dakota

In the past whenever I've mentioned that I grew up in North Dakota, invariably people wonder if it ever gets warm here.  Today the answer is a resounding YES!  The thermometer outside the store read 96 degrees in the shade at about 2pm and the humidity is in the 80+% range.  There were heat advisories out today.  

It's been fairly quiet today guest wise.  I cleaned one condo unit that folks checked out of and then worked on getting things ready for the upcoming July 4th week.  

Kevin made a run to Parshall to pick up propane.  I haven't been there yet.  He just got back -- unfortunately didn't make it there before the Cenex closed.  Guess we'll run to Garrison tomorrow.  

This weekend we're off Friday and Saturday so our plan is to book a nice hotel with a hot tub in Bismarck and relax a bit while we do our shopping.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you might be wanting a cold tub right about now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin said if we got a hotel with a pool he would teach me to swim... Will see how that goes. Otherwise I'm just looking forward to date night!

      Delete